Our Bengali translators are experienced in a wide variety of Bengali document translations. We spend the time to understand your needs and then recommend the right solution. We offer highly qualified, skilled, certified and experienced translators. Our Bengali translation team has am industry experience in legal document translation, medical records translation, marketing and websites, technical and engineering documents, birth, marriage and death certificates etc.
If you need your Bengali documents or scripts translated into English, or any other language, our professional certified Bengali translators can assist you. We provide an efficient and accurate service across Ireland.
Benefits of our certified Bengali Translators
Affordability: We always provide high-quality translations, but our aim to keep prices as low as possible.
Efficiency: Official documents need thorough attention and accurate translation, which is exactly what we provide.
Time saving: No need to waste valuable time finding an office to lodge your documents— we provide a fully online translation service and all you need to do is to upload documents you need to be translated onto this website.
Five facts about the Bengali language
- Bengali also known as Bangla is the 7th most spoken language in the world with over 265 million speakers.
- Bengali is the official language of Bangladesh, and the second most widely spoken of the 22 scheduled languages of India, after Hindi.
- The Bengali Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore wrote the national anthems of both Bangladesh (Amar Sonar Bangla) and India (Jana Gana Mana) in Bengali.
- Bengali is an Indo-Aryan language and a descendant of Sanskrit, has a unique written script.
- In 1956, Bengali was made a state language of Pakistan and was in the focus of resistance to Pakistani domination before independence from that country.